For anyone who has not conducted at least the most basic cursory search on the history of government control whether at the local, county, state or federal levels and Political Party affiliation matters none. The facts and truths in this article will prove this out.
Democrat and Republicans have colluded together as to maintain power and control over the citizens and have the majority fighting among themselves as to which Party does it better. The basic principle of their plan is to get as many as they can to become dependent on government after all who would byte the hand that feeds them. Read more…….
Did you know that the number of Americans getting benefits from the federal government each month exceeds the number of full-time workers in the private sector by more than 60 million?
In other words, the number of people that are taking money out of the system is far greater than the number of people that are putting money into the system.
And did you also know that nearly 70 percent of all of the money that the federal government spends goes toward entitlement and welfare programs? When it comes to the transfer of wealth, nobody does it on a grander scale than the U.S. government.
Most of what the government does involves taking money from some people and giving it to other people in the form of subsidies. In fact, at this point that is the primary function of the federal government.
Today, the American people collectively receive more money from the government than they pay in taxes. And remember, the federal government uses our money to build roads, inspect our food and fund the military as well.
So what does this say about our economy? Could it survive without all of these debt-fueled transfer payments? And what does this say about our society? At one time, our nation was known for our work ethic. What would our forefathers say about us today?
The following is a small sample of facts that prove that dependence on the government is out of control in America…
1. About 70 percent of all government spending now goes toward dependence-creating programs.
2. From 2009 through 2013, the U.S. government spent a whopping 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs.
3. The percentage of the U.S. population that gets money from the federal government grew by an astounding 62 percent between 1988 and 2011.
4. The number of Americans on food stamps has grown from 17 million in the year 2000 to more than 46 million today.
5. Back in the 1970s, about one out of every 50 Americans was on food stamps. Today, about 47.7 million Americans are on food stamps according to the United States Department of Agriculture in 2012.
6. According to a report from the Center for Immigration Studies, 43 percent of all immigrants that have been in the United States for at least 20 years are still on welfare.
7. Most Americans are not earning enough to support themselves and their families without government help anymore.
The following are some statistics about wages in the U.S. from a Social Security Administration report that was recently released…
39 percent of American workers made less than $20,000 last year.
52 percent of American workers made less than $30,000 last year.
63 percent of American workers made less than $40,000 last year.
72 percent of American workers made less than $50,000 last year.
In order to have a middle class, you have got to have middle class jobs, and those are disappearing from our system very rapidly. If you want this to continue keep casting your votes for the worst of two evils within the “Party of One.”